News

>> More...

Book Hotel


Articles

>> More...

Mirbach palace

A rococo palace that was built by a rich brewer, Martin Spech, during 1768-1770. Its last owner, Emil Mirbach, donated the palace to the town, provided that a gallery was established there. At present, there is an exhibition of baroque arts, and occasional temporary exhibitions take place.


Comments from our visitors:

Add comment: